See how we view God, Jesus, the Bible, man, and many significant aspects of our faith. Firmly rooted in Scripture, the beliefs of Spring Valley guide our decisions as a church.
We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ (John (1:1), His virgin birth (Matthew 1:18), His sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21), His miracles (Acts 10:38), His vicarious death as the only sacrifice for the sin of the world (I John 2:2), His bodily resurrection from the dead (Luke 24:39), His ascension to the right hand of God as our intercessor (Hebrews 4:14), and His future return in glory first to rapture His church (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18), and second, to establish the kingdom of God upon the earth (Revelation 20:6).
We believe in the new birth as the only means of receiving eternal life. The new birth involves a cleansing and deliverance from the penalty and power of sin. It is effectuated through faith in Jesus Christ and repentance from the sin (John 3:3-8; Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 Peter 1:18-20).
Building Strong Families (Psalms 115:13-14): We are committed to empowering families to build a legacy of faith and love that will impact future generations so they can flourish.
Pastor Kyle and Shanti Hinson
What to Expect
We have live high energy worship music each week.
Safe Kids Environments
- All of our volunteers are friendly and qualified and have gone through background screening.
- We provide fun and engaging environments for kids of all ages.
- If it’s your first time bringing your kids to Spring Valley, we encourage you to get here a few minutes early to give yourself time to check in.
- Once your kids are checked in, you’re the only one who can check them out. You can relax and enjoy the service knowing your kids are safe and having fun.
- From infants to adults, we’ve designed every environment with your family in mind.
Let Us Know You Are Coming
Frequently Asked Questions
Come as you are. The dress and atmosphere at Spring Valley tends to be casual. Wear jeans. Wear a tie. It’s your decision. Besides, you look great no matter what! We encourage you to come the way that you feel most comfortable.
Both parking lots are available at Spring Valley Church. If you have kids parking in the upper parking lot is closer to the check in areas for the kids ministries. But either upper or lower parking lots are available.